Saturday, April 25, 2009

22 Down, ??? to Go!!

Hello, from the Messerle household! We continue to be doing real well over here. Katie is doing great! I can really see her slow down a TON in the last week or so. I think she might have gone on her last grocery shopping trip solo today for a while though (I had a business meeting today). Being on her feet and walking around for too long is just too much for her. She gets some pains down low if she is up walking around for too long. Once she sits or lays down it goes away after a while. The doctors tell us this is normal...

According to Katie, the babies have really been kicking and moving around a bunch this week. I think that is so cool, I can't wait to feel them kicking on her belly! We did not have any doctors appointments this week. We go for a heavy dose of two appointments this week though, two appointments on Friday. We'll be 23 weeks by Friday and we're going to go for our tour of the NICU in the morning and to our high risk OBGYN in the afternoon. We'll be going for a full round of measurements on the babies and check on the cervix. I'll post another update Friday evening after our appointments.

Thank you for continuing to think and pray for our family. We cannot express our appreciation enough for the support and prayers for Katie and the babies. Have a wonderful week!

Love,

Todd and Katie

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so happy for all of you. What a true blessing from God. I will continue to keep each of you (all 4) in my prayers. Will be looking forward to your updates.
    Alett Rosberg

    ReplyDelete