Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy week!

We've made it into Week 25, time is really starting to FLY by! Katie is now off of work completely, last Thursday was her last day, so this week was her first full week at home. She is resting as much as she can, only taking short errand trips out of the house.

We went to the doctor this week on Thursday, we had a baby shower at my office this afternoon so we moved the appointment to Thursday. The doctors appt. went fine. Katies blood pressure was just perfect 110/70 and the babies looked great with their heartbeats all between 145 and 150, which is just fine. We go to our High Risk OBGYN next week Friday for another look and another round of measurements and weights on the babies.

The downstairs nursery is finally painted. It really about killed me! The second coat of paint was not mixed properly and when I went over the first coat with the second gallon of paint it was a shade lighter than the first. That meant that coat number three had to be done! Melinda Thornton our neighbor came over on Tuesday and we both got it knocked out in an hour or so, it looks great! We are getting new and better carpet in the nursery on Monday morning, the carpet in there now was screwed up by our dogs, don't ask. I've got the new changing table assembled, that was a thrill, next comes the hutch that goes on top. I bought a ceiling fan, I need to that up there too. It's coming along, I'll post some pics when I get it done.

We had a real nice baby shower at my office this afternoon, it was great for Katie to see everyone again. We are both blessed to have wonderful, generous and caring co-workers!

Thank you for your continued thoughts and prayers. Katie and I are sometimes just overwhelmed at the amazing gift that we have been blessed with, we are both getting so excited. We hope that this note finds everyone safe, healthy and well! Till next week!!

Todd and Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment