Sunday, August 16, 2009

Photoshoot Sneak Peek!!

Yesterday was a bit of a mad house around here, more than usual actually!! We had a photographer come over to the house and photograph the babies and some of mommy and daddy too, her name is Melissa Zihlman. This woman seriously has the patience of a SAINT! I really have NO idea how she does it or stays so calm, I was coming out of my skin just watching her try calm these babies.

We took some shots in our bedroom with Katie and I holding the babies, I hope they turned out good! The babies were au natural and daddy being the BIG MAN, decided to hold two, which ended up backfiring because Claire decided to PEE on daddy, not once, but TWICE for Pete's sakes! We even got some shots with our other kiddo's Lille and Frank (our dogs!) Katie looked wonderful, I really hope that the pictures with her and the babies turned out well...

Big things in store with these pictures but check out her blog site for a sneak peek from the shoot yesterday. I think you'll see what I mean about patience when you see the first picture!

Check out her blog! http://melissazihlman.com/Blog/

P.S. How about the one in the hats!? WoO HOo! Get your guns up!

Happy Sunday, Y'all!

Todd, Katie, Matt, Drew and Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment